TOOLS | KNOWLEDGE | DIRECTION | SUPPORT
The Power Collective is for strategic and driven business leaders who want to make impactful changes in their business and achieve new levels of success.
Increase Studio Revenue
Attract & Retain the Right Clients
Optimize Your Marketing
Find Ideal Team Players
Lead a High Performing Staff
Get Balance & Joy from Your Work
90-Minute Group Strategy Session
60-Minute 1x1 Coaching Session
Online Forum for Immediate Feedback / Q&A
Working Library of Innovative Tools & Templates
Focused Action Items & Homework
Alliance Pairs to Support Action
Annual Deep Dive Retreat in SF
Bar Method best practice sharing with like-minded strategic owners
Dedicated 1x1s to move through specific obstacles/ roadblocks
Monthly agendas and education topics curated to your specific needs
Aha's from every session + immediately actionable to-do's
Templates, tools & new systems
A supportive, smart, and inspirational community of leaders
When will the group sessions take place?
When will the individual sessions take place?
Why would I want a group vs individual sessions?
- The value that the group brings is so much more than what I alone could provide to you. When we engage in focused, meaningful sessions, followed by follow-through on our mutual commitments, you will begin to perform at a much higher level. The group provides the support, brilliance, and mutual accountability for you to make significant changes and improvements in your business.
What types of topics will be covered in the group session?
Is there a minimum commitment?
How long will the group last?
What is the half-day workshop intensive?
Who are the other owners I'll be working with?
What can I do to get the most from this program?
- Be Prepared
- Effective coaching sessions require focus, effort and preparation from both of us. Don't expect to wing it and get full value.
- Complete and submit your 1x1 Session Focus 24 hours ahead of our meeting
- Come prepared and do your homework on the issues you intend to discuss
- Throughout the month, jot down chronic problems, opportunities and other issues on a reminder list. Use the list to prepare your 1x1 Session Focus and to help you own and drive your coaching agenda.
- Be Open
- Invite me into a better understanding of who you are, what makes you tick and what is going on in your personal life
- Make issues about health and fitness, family relationships a regular part of our one-to-one agenda.
- The more you open up and explore who you really are, the more value you will get from coaching.
Kate is a gem, and I am so grateful for her positivity, wisdom and expertise.”
- Bar Method Studio Owner, FAB Member
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 6 STUDIOS.
All new studios must complete a screen call with Coach Kate.
*Scheduled in concert with Annual Bar Conference. Guarantee requires 3 months of attendance and active participation in all scheduled sessions.
Upon registering for the Power Collective you will enter your credit card information for recurring billing. Your first charge will be for the first month of the program - July 2018. You will receive a Welcome Email which highlights additional perks of the program, scheduling instructions, as well as the terms of the coaching agreement. We look forward to welcoming you to The Circle/ Collective!