TOOLS | KNOWLEDGE | DIRECTION | SUPPORT
The Growth Power Collective is for business owners across industries who are looking to accelerate their business success, scale and grow, achieve new levels of professional success, strategize, reach goals, and balance personal wellness.
Increase Business Revenue
Scale and Grow to New Levels
Elevate Leadership Skills
Find Ideal Team Players
Optimize Internal Operations
Achieve Balance & Fulfillment from Your Work
3-Hour Group Strategy Session
1-Hour Dedicated 1x1 Coaching Session
Individualized Problem Solving in Every Meeting
Library of Management Tools & Templates
Focused Action Items & Homework
Leadership Development Curriculum
Unlimited Email Support
Alliance Pairs to Support Action
Annual Group Retreat
Best practice sharing with like-minded strategic business owners
Aha’s from every session + immediately actionable to-do’s
Innovation and big-picture thinking proven to optimize your business
Dedicated 1x1s to move through specific obstacles/ roadblocks
Monthly agendas and education topics curated for the group
Templates, tools and new systems
A smart, driven, and supportive community of fellow leaders
When will the group sessions take place?
When will the individual sessions take place?
Why would I want a group vs individual sessions?
- The value that the group brings is so much more than what one coach alone could provide to you. When we engage in focused, meaningful sessions, followed by follow-through on our mutual commitments, you will begin to perform at a much higher level. The group provides the support, brilliance, and mutual accountability for you to make significant changes and improvements in your business.
What types of topics will be covered in the group meetings?
Is there a minimum commitment?
How long will the group last?
Who are the other owners I'll be working with?
What can I do to get the most from this program?
- Be Prepared
- Effective coaching sessions require focus, effort and preparation from both of us. Don't expect to wing it and get full value.
- Complete and submit your 1x1 Session Focus 24 hours ahead of our meeting
- Come prepared and do your homework on the issues you intend to discuss
- Throughout the month, jot down chronic problems, opportunities and other issues on a reminder list. Use the list to prepare your 1x1 Session Focus and to help you own and drive your coaching agenda.
- Be Open
- Invite me into a better understanding of who you are, what makes you tick and what is going on in your personal life
- Make issues about health and fitness, family relationships a regular part of our one-to-one agenda.
- The more you open up and explore who you really are, the more value you will get from coaching.
What is the annual retreat?
Kate is a gem, and I am so grateful for her positivity, wisdom and expertise.”
- Business Owner, Power Collective
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 5 BUSINESS OWNERS.
*Guarantee requires 3 months of attendance and active participation in all scheduled sessions.
Upon registering for the Power Collective you will enter your credit card or ACH information for recurring billing. Your first charge will be for the first month of the program - Jan 2019. You will receive a Welcome Email which highlights additional perks of the program, scheduling instructions, as well as the terms of the coaching agreement. We look forward to welcoming you to The Collective!