ACCENTUATE | ELEVATE | DOMINATE
Every day business owners struggle to grow because they don’t know what to focus on and what steps to take. Many often crash and burn. This doesn’t have to be you. Learn what others only wish they knew and gain a competitive advantage.
All Power Collective Groups Include:
Bar Method best practice sharing with like-minded strategic owners
Online forum for immediate feedback, support, and Q&A
Curated agendas based on your specific challenges & needs
Aha's from every session + immediately actionable to-do's
Templates, tools & new systems
A supportive, smart, and inspirational community of leaders
Monthly group coaching to motivate action, get clarity on purpose, and tackle your toughest challenges. Enjoy the benefits of hearing from a seasoned Bar Method Business Coach, while sharing best practices with other strategic leaders.
Hear What Other Owners Are Saying!
"The Power Collective Group has helped me think more strategically about my businesses and put my plans into action. No matter what my most pressing issue is, the group (and Kate) help to guide me through the process of making a plan to remedy it. Whatever improvements you're looking to make, I highly recommend the Power Collective!"
POWER COLLECTIVE PROGRAMS
Kate is a master at facilitating the conversation so that we all benefit from the energy and collaboration of the group, while still getting our individual needs met. She is an exceptionally skilled, effective, compassionate coach and through our work together I see immediate results that impact my bottom line as well as the culture of my business.
When will the group sessions take place?
When will the individual sessions take place?
Why would I want a group vs individual sessions?
- The value that the group brings is so much more than what I alone could provide to you. When we engage in focused, meaningful sessions, followed by follow-through on our mutual commitments, you will begin to perform at a much higher level. The group provides the support, brilliance, and mutual accountability for you to make significant changes and improvements in your business.
What types of topics will be covered in the group session?
Is there a minimum commitment?
How long will the group last?
What is the half-day workshop intensive?
Who are the other owners I'll be working with?
What can I do to get the most from this program?
- Be Prepared
- Effective coaching sessions require focus, effort and preparation from both of us. Don't expect to wing it and get full value.
- Complete and submit your 1x1 Session Focus 24 hours ahead of our meeting
- Come prepared and do your homework on the issues you intend to discuss
- Throughout the month, jot down chronic problems, opportunities and other issues on a reminder list. Use the list to prepare your 1x1 Session Focus and to help you own and drive your coaching agenda.
- Be Open
- Invite me into a better understanding of who you are, what makes you tick and what is going on in your personal life
- Make issues about health and fitness, family relationships a regular part of our one-to-one agenda.
- The more you open up and explore who you really are, the more value you will get from coaching.
Contact me to book a complimentary 20 minute assessment call to see if this program is right for you!
All sessions occur monthly 11 months out of the year. Payment is collected for all 12 months, and credited towards full-day intensive retreat.
Email Support: Allows for 3 emails per month, wherein response will require no more than 10-15 minutes. Any more than that will be billed at the hourly rate of $450.
Space is limited! Sign up now or schedule a consult call to reserve your spot. Once you are registered you’ll receive a Welcome Email with details about schedule and timing.